Oohyey.com

Oohyey.com
Buy online at oohyey

Thursday 9 January 2014

Auction Data Wizard

Trial in play for Auction Data Wizard

Oohyey.com has a heap of different accounts and I am trying to streamline efforts to make multi channel selling more easy and straightforward.

One tool I have found whilst doing research on Google is Auction Data Wizard. I have signed up, started using the trial and then decided to buy the full license, which seems inexpensive. So far, there has been nothing but trouble.

The software crashes with every attempt to import my Bonanza data file. I would like to convert this file for use in other stores, but so far I have had nothing but trouble. The guys who run ADW are trying to see if there is a patch for the latest version of Mac OS X 10.8.5 which is what I am running.

To start with, moving from trial to full license was problematic. I would open the software and was constantly asked to input an activation code. Yet when I signed in it was there clear as day that I already had the full software license. So after being issued several activation codes and having to delete the program and reinstall it, we finally got that part right.

I would love to use this software....if it does in fact work. Right now the jury is out because there are clearly technical issues that require sorting to make it worthwhile. I will keep y'all informed!

No comments:

Post a Comment